Join Our Team
Contributes to firm’s projects by collecting, analyzing, monitoring, and studying data.
– Downloads, cleans, and organizes relevant datasets for projects
– Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
– Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes
in methods and materials
Skills and Qualifications
Corporate Finance, Problem Solving, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Advanced Data Analysis skills.
Candidates ideally should have a graduate degree in economics, financial or general business. Expertise and prior experience in statistics, econometrics and finance preferred.
- Formulating economic and financial models
- Conducting empirical studies
- Performing quantitative and qualitative research
- Presenting results of analyses